All appointments are full.
In partnership with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and the South Bay Consortium for School Vaccines, join us Wednesday, October 13 from 3 – 6 p.m. for our Booster Vaccine Clinic for School Staff at AdventurePlex, 1701 Marine Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Register at MyTurn.ca.gov and search for “BCHD Pfizer Booster Vaccine Clinic for School Staff 10/13”
- Boosters are currently only available to residents who received the Pfizer vaccine. Residents who received the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines will need to wait until the FDA reviews the data about boosters and determines the need for and safety of boosters for these vaccines.
Los Angeles County residents who are eligible for a booster dose of Pfizer include those who received the second of the two-dose Pfizer vaccine series at least 6 months ago and are:
- 65 years or older
- Residents of long-term care facilities
- 18 to 64 years with underlying medical conditions
- 18 to 64 years with high institutional or occupational risk, including healthcare workers, first responders, teachers and day care staff, grocery workers, and workers in homeless shelters or prisons
What to Bring:
- Bring proof that you have received two previous Pfizer doses, which for most people will be in the form of the white vaccination card, or a photo of the white card, or a digital record of your two doses.
- At many sites, residents may be asked to sign an attestation form indicating they meet the criteria to receive the booster.
For questions, call BCHD’s Assistance, Information and Referral Line, 310-374-3426 and press option 1, Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.