The Draft Environmental Impact Report (Draft EIR) for the proposed Healthy Living Campus on the Beach Cities Health District (BCHD) property at 514 N. Prospect Avenue will be released Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The 90-day public review and comment period regarding the 11-acre campus, bordered by Prospect, Beryl Street, Flagler Lane and Diamond Street in Redondo Beach, will extend through June 10, even though only a 45-day review is mandated.
All official Draft EIR public comments received by the June 10 deadline will be included and responded to in the final Environmental Impact Report. Draft EIR comments address the technical sufficiency of the impact analysis, mitigation measures and alternatives. There are numerous methods to submit comments, including:
- Website: bchdcampus.org/eir
- Email: EIR@bchd.org
- Mail: Nick Meisinger re: Healthy Living Campus
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc.
9177 Sky Park Ct.
San Diego, CA 92123
- Provide oral comments during one of these public opportunities:
- Wed., March 24, 6:30 p.m.
- Tues., April 13, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Sat., April 17, Noon – 1:30 p.m. (see below video conference information)
BCHD: Draft EIR Oral Comment - April 17, 2021
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Please click this URL to join. https://zoom.us/j/92838620275?pwd=WFdJYkxIRnJGYlVhR2xvY0I4a1ZqQT09
- Passcode: beach
- Or iPhone one-tap:
- +16699009128,,92838620275# US (San Jose)
- +13462487799,,92838620275# US (Houston)
- Or join by phone:
- Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
- Webinar ID: 928 3862 0275
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aewzQ0x9sA
Public comments at the March 24 meeting will begin following the Draft EIR presentation by Wood Environment at the regularly scheduled BCHD Board of Directors meeting.For more information on how to submit a comment or join a meeting, visit bchdcampus.org/eir.