Are you struggling to find your way through the maze of programs and services for people with memory loss and their families? Join an expert panel as they guide you through the twists and turns of memory care.
Attendees will walk away with a detailed map explaining:
· Community resources for people with dementia and their families
· Benefits of adult day health care programs
· Research opportunities and clinical trials
· In-home care, including agency, registry, and private care options
· Assisted living, memory care, and board-and-care communities
· Hospice and how to know it's time